This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Monday, February 1 and Friday, February 5. 2016-Week 77

Monday, February 1:

Wow today was freaking crazy!!!! We went to some beach in Tumbes and couldn't find any buses to bring us home hahaha so we're just getting back and right now we have to go to teach some lessons so I'll be writing you guys tomorrow or something like that. I love you all so much!! The church is true!!

Much Love 

Elder Wilson


Friday, February 5:

Hey I'm super sorry guys I feel really bad but this week I just don't have time to write. This Monday I'll write you guys a good letter and send pictures and everything. I love you all and pray for you daily. Were baptizing Raul tomorrow!!!!!! Baptizing like fools!!!!!!!!

Much Love 

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment