This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Monday. December 22. 20014-Week 20



Elder Wilson & Elder Buenning
Mi Familia

Ok I’m sorry to say this but this is going to be a short one because I’m gonna talk to you all in 3 days and I need to send a butt load of emails today. Hearing that Aaron came over this week is possibly one of the best things I have heard on my mission. I love that kid so dang much and I hope he knows it. I am gonna give him the biggest hug after my mission haha once a bro always a bro and if you’re reading this Aaron I pray for you every day bro!! Ok for skype I will be calling this Thursday, Christmas, at 12 in the afternoon so at about 11 or 1130 for you guys. I am so excited to hear from you and I got all of your skype info so I am ready to go!! 

This week we had a multi zona conference con Presidente Rowley. It was seriously so amazing and I know with all my heart that he is truly an inspired man of God. We talked about the Plan of Salvation and our ability to have eternal families and live for eternity with our Father in Heaven and then we talked all about Navidad. Really I want you guys to remember that Christmas is not for receiving or even giving but it is for remembering our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and being with family. Our families are so important it’s crazy!! There is seriously nothing more important in this whole world than the family. So this Christmas it is my personal invitation to everyone to make time for your family and don’t focus on the gifts. Take time to remember nuestro Salvador Jesucristo y su sacrificio por cada uno de nosotros. So ya we did a lot of other stuff at conference and it was awesome. We also received a cell phone this week so now I can call you guys every day!!!!!!! hahahahahaha;) No but really this is going to make life so much easier because now we can call to make sure everyone will be home for our citas and we can call hermana Rebeca and the other missionaries and zone leaders and all of that good stuff. Still just out here working my dang butt of trying to share this gospel with every person I see because seriously every single day my testimony grows more and more!! I don’t know what I want to do with my life after this mission but I know it’s going to be something that allows me to always be sharing this gospel because it is by far the most important thing in my life. It puts sports to shame and that is seriously saying something, but don’t worry I will be playing sports for BYU after my mission haha. 

Ok that’s all for this week but I love you all so much!! Just remember that we are here in this life for one reason and it is because our loving Savior Jesus Christ gave His life for us. We have this amazing time of the year to remember Him and share His message with the world. Have no fear and know that the Lord will be with you if you are doing His work. I love you all so much and I will talk to you in 3 days!!!!!!!!

Much Love 


Elder Wilson

Elder Mulford, Elder Antonio, Elder Wilson

24 hour power outage




No comments:

Post a Comment