This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday. May 11. 2015-Week 40

Motherrrrrr!!!

Today has been crazy and I really can't email today. I am sorry but that's just the way it is haha. All is well and I am just working my tail off out here in the wild of Peru!! I love this work more than anything else in the world....ok maybe besides you guys....and I hope you know it!! I love you all, I love lacrosse and a lot of other things but if I had the chance to do it again I wouldn't change a thing. This is the work of the Lord and nothing is more important than it, even shreddin it up on the lax field!! Ok gotta go but I love you all and am always praying for you!! READ YOUR BOOK OF MORMON!!! I promise that if we can read that book daily and apply it to our lives (1 nephi 19:23) we will receive the pure love and revelation of Christ in our lives on the daily!! Te amo mama y espero que puedas sentir mi amor tan lejos en Idaho!! Talk to you soon. 

Much Love

Elder Asher Dean Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment