This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Monday. May 25. 2015-Week 42

Family Home Evening with Jamil and Jael
 
 
Mi Familia!!!!! 

Hey guys!! Well it sounds like you guys had one crazy week just like always haha. Tate bummer on the knee bro. I don't know what more to say than just to keep your head up and do everything you do to protect that sucker. We will all be praying for you and trust me you will be back in no time!! Dad keep up the running and soccer playing. Just because you're old now doesn't mean that you can get lazy on me haha. Also we played soccer today, all of the missionaries in our zone, and everyone was telling me that I should play soccer back in the good ole USA and not lacrosse so I think I'm gonna make the switch hahaha;) And my Perry Marie, so glad that you had a great weekend and that you showed your whole class a picture of me with eggs smashed on my head haha. Just be ready for when I get home because I will be smashing eggs on your head!! Crazy that Mt. View graduated this week haha makes me feel a little bit old!! 

Ok so this week for me was a great one but also a tough one. Lets just start out with the bad news. R has moved. He has really been struggling with the Word of Wisdom and the Law of Chastity in these last few weeks and he just didn't want to talk to us or anyone so he packed up and moved to the other side of Piura to live with his dad. I was seriously heartbroken. Right when he needed our help more than ever he packed up and took off without saying anything to us. So I really don't know what to do because nobody knows where his dad is living so please just pray for R so much to find the church again and to be safe. He needs us and our prayers more than ever right now.
 
So now for the better news. First off I got my package a few days ago and I am currently rocking my beyond sweet zebra tie!! Thanks so much for all of the stuff and especially all of the pictures of my family and friends saying happy birthday!! I loved all the pictures except the one of the dogs of satan and yes I am talking about the dogs of the Carson family so Mother Shelly if you are reading this I just want you to know the first thing I am going to do when I get home is kick Axel and Torro hahaha!!! But it really was a great, late birthday present haha so thanks fam!!!!
 
These last 2 weeks we have been focusing like crazy on finding and teaching families and getting them to the temple and it is paying off!! We have found 5 new families that are pumped to learn more about the gospel!! Some of them are seriously ready for baptism just waiting for a few more things to work out. So please pray for the familia de Omar y Margarita, la familia de Erdwin, la familia Navaro, la familia de Josemar, and another familia Navaro!! We are also planning on baptising this week but were still not totally sure it may be next week but please pray for hermana Maria Viera. Also we are working with a new investigator named Carlo. We is 22 and he lives with his family and his grandma. His grandma is member of the church and one day she was sick so she called me to give her a blessing of health and it was a crazy strong experience. After our blessing she was seriously healed. She got right up and started walking like nothing was wrong and she had been crazy sick, like she could barely walk for weeks, and after our blessing she just got right up and started walking and talking. Carlo saw the whole thing and he was shocked. He asked us to come by and teach him about the gospel so now we are teaching him and he is going to church so I think we are going to baptise him very soon. So also pray for him!!
 
Our F.H.E went great this week. We have taught 2 of them now with basically the same group of people and we already have like 2 of them that want to be baptised!! Gino is helping us so much in the work it is amazing!! Trust me when I get home we will be changing some serious stuff about our F.H.E hahaha. 

Ok well that's all for this week. Ohhhh ya Elders Spencer and Mooring both had transfers this week and they are now both in my area!! The triangle of Truth is now back in action and going hard!! I was so excited to see those two fools and am looking forward to working with them in the mission field.
 
Also I have a question for dad. For my new ATM card do I need to call the number to set it up? Because I suck at speaking english now hahaha. But really I need to know the details about the cards. 

I love you all so dang much and I am so happy and so blessed to be a part of this family. I hope you know that I am doing this work for you. The work of the Lord will never be easy because it was never easy for Christ but if we do it with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength the blessings much over weigh the struggles. I love this work so much and I am working on becoming a better missionary every day and really becoming a tool in the hands of the Lord. I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing week!! I am always praying for you!!

Much Love 

Elder Wilson
 
The triangle of truth is back!!!! Elder Mooring and Elder Spencer are both back in my area!!!!!
Family Home Evening at Gino's

Elder Wilson and Elder Mooring






 
The Zone

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment