This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Monday. May 23. 2016-Week 93

Back with Elder Gandarillas!!!!

All of us were in the same room in the CCM and we are still going strong!! Elder Volcanes, Elder Clawson, Elder Mooring and Elder Spencer.


Sister Rasmussen was a little teary eyed haha.

The boys and the Rasmussens.

Reunited!!

Elder Culaca!! I freaking love this guy!!

They call us the triangle of truth.......(E Mooring and E Spencer)!!!


The zone with the Rasmussen's and some doctor from Australia.


                                             
                             
                         

I know you guys aren't going to like this but I'm not going to write today because I have a ton of pictures to send and it takes forever!! If you have questions shoot me them while I'm on. I'll give you descriptions of the pictures. Love you!!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment