This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday. March 23. 20015 Email from Elder Wilson to Tate


Brotha!!!!

Thanks for the email bro! I'm glad to hear that you are still tearing it up on the soccer field, in the classroom, and most importantly in the church!! So you are finally 16!! I have been waiting for this day for the last few years because it is now time for my baby bro to step it up and be a man and yes, that means taking some girls on dates!! Haha! If I don't get pictures of you and your dates I will be beating your butt when I get home!! So it sounds like you are still chillin with a good group of guys and that you aren't doing anything stupid. But always be careful. Trust me it is easier to do what is wrong than to do what is right. Keep working hard dude because you've got to go to BYU with me!! You will be tearing it up on el chancha de futbol while I'll be tearing it up on the lax field!! Ok Tate I am glad to hear that you are studying in the scriptures but you've GOT to study in the PMG!! I was very unprepared in this way for my mission and for a long while it showed. Read it, study it, live it!! Ok, I don't have a ton of time right now because we've got to go to a service project but I love you Tate. You are my best friend and for that reason I just want you to be happy and successful. Do all you can to do what is right and be an example to others because you will be where I am right now before you know it. Keep working hard and having fun and I'll see you soon! I'm always praying for you.

Elder Asher Wilson A.K.A Your older brother and your superior hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment