This blog is kept by Elder Asher Wilson's family. It will include his general emails and various pictures. It will be updated each week after each new email is received. We hope you enjoy it!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday. March 9. 2015. EMAIL between Perry and Asher

Asher and Perry


Hi nee nee! 
I miss you soooo much!! I'm so sorry I haven't emailed you for a long time. so now I need to cech (catch) you up. OK well this Monday i'm going to start my first soccer game of the season so i'm super excited about it. I Bet when you get back you will be better at soccer. P.S. I well still be better at soccer then you. Ok next thing on Wensday where going to California to see jaja and papa and to go to sea world and for daddys work. Wow that is a lot of stuff where going there for. I wish you where here but the lord is haveing you serve for him and i think thats pretty awsome. well i'm super proud of you and i love you so much. well Asher i have a testimony of the church and i no that you do to. I love you good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOVE PERRY WILSON

p.s. good job getting rony baptized


My little Perry Marie!! Ok well maybe not so little anymore :(

Perry thanks so much for the email!! I love hearing from you!! So you're getting ready to start soccer huh?? You better kick some serious booty this year and get ready to play against me soon because I'm taking that challenge to beat you in soccer haha! I hope you have so much fun in California and I wish I could be there too but you are so right Perry, the Lord is using me in His hand to do his work and I am exactly where I need to be. I love hearing about your testimony Perry and I hope you know it is the most powerful thing you will ever have as long as you are doing all that you can to strengthen it. Read your scriptures, say your prayers, serve other people, go to church and always love Jesus Christ with all of your heart!! I also know this church is true Perry! It is the biggest most important part of my life. I love the Book of Mormon and Know that we can be so blessed through it and most of all I love Jesus Christ and HE LOVES YOU PERRY!!!! Ok well I hope all is going great with you! I've got to go but I hope you know that I love you SOOOOOOO much! More than I can ever explain and don't worry, I'll be home soon!!!

Love ya Perry Marie!!

Elder Asher Dean Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment